Takoda Works will match your interests, skills, and goals with an employer in a high-demand industry with opportunity for advancement.
Job Seeker Services Include
- Skills Assessment
- Career Exploration
- Job Training
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Interview Practice
- Job Search Assistance and Retention
- Career Advancement Services
- Career and Money Management Workshops
- Career Fairs
Our employment counselors work with you one-on-one to learn what positions you are best suited for, and will finely tune your resume and LinkedIn profile, as well as improve your job interviewing skills.
- Seeking a career that offers a sustaining wage, continuous professional development, and an opportunity for advancement?
- Looking for a career in the industry in which you’ve been trained?
- Ready to stop job-hopping and start a career?
Contact Barbara Hydeen to get started!
612-341-3358 ext. 150
Who is Eligible?
- SOAR – Re-entry employment services for young adults 18-24
- MPLS Works – Job assistance for adults 18+
- MPLS Youth Works – Job assistance for youth 18-24
- Workforce Innovation for Natives – Job assistance for Native Americans who live in Hennepin County
- MFIP Counseling (Takoda Works is a qualified provider for Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) and SNAP Employment & Training)
Takoda Works for Employers
By 2024, Minnesota faces a shortage of 400,000 workers. Takoda Works is combating this by working closely with employers to re-imagine hiring practices, eliminate hiring bias, and equip job seekers with the technical and life skills needed to succeed in a career.
Employer services include:
- Preparing candidates for work
- Vetting candidates
- Continuous access to qualified job seekers
- Struggling to recruit and retain quality employees?
- Looking to provide employees with a career pathway?
Do you think that you qualify for one of Takoda Works’ programs?
Fill in the form below.