Takoda Works for job seekers
Takoda Works will match your interests, skills, and goals with an employer in a high-demand industry with opportunity for advancement.
Our employment specialists work with you one-on-one to learn what positions you are best suited for, and will finely tune your resume and LinkedIn profile, as well as improve your job interviewing skills.
Find a career, not just another job:
- Seeking a career that offers a sustaining wage, continuous professional development, and an opportunity for advancement?
- Looking for a career in the industry in which you’ve been trained?
- Ready to stop job-hopping and start a career?
- Skill assessment
- Career exploration
- Job training
- Resume & cover letter development
- Interview practice
- Job search assistance
- Job retention
- Career advancement services
- Career Readiness workshops
Our Services Include:
- SOAR – Re-entry employment services for young adults 18-24
- MPLS Works – Job assistance for adults 18+
- MPLS Youth Works – Job assistance for youth 18-24
- Workforce Innovation for Natives – Job assistance for Native Americans
- MFIP Counseling
Takoda Works is a qualified provider for Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) and SNAP Employment & Training.
Takoda Works for employers:
By 2024, Minnesota faces a shortage of 400,000 workers. Takoda Works is combatting this by working closely
with employers to reimagine hiring practices, eliminate hiring bias, and equip jobseekers with the technical and life skills needed to succeed in a career.
Build a Team, don’t just fill vacancies:
- Struggling to recruit and retain quality employees?
- Looking to provide employees with a career pathway?
Employer Services Include:
- Preparing candidates for work
- Vetting candidates
- Continuous access to qualified jobseekers